Breaking News
Home » News » Three children electrocuted in Surat

Three children electrocuted in Surat

Three children died and their mother sustained critical burn injuries in an electric shock following a short circuit in a washing machine in Surat, police said.

The incident took place at Varacha area when the woman was washing clothes in the washing machine at her residence.

One of the kids, aged between two and eight years, touched its switch which triggered a short-circuit, they said.

Two other kids and the mother received electric shock while trying to save the child, police said.

While the thspot, the ree children died on the woman sustained severe burns and was undergoing treatment at a local private hospital, they said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*